Community & Street Performer Program
The Community & Street Performer Program is a project of the Greater Columbus Arts Council (Arts Council) in partnership with other community organizations. The Community & Street Performer Program pays performers to appear on the streets during events and in various venues throughout Central Ohio. Tapping into the amazing talent of our city's artists, this program shines a spotlight on the creative energy of Columbus.
- John Glenn Columbus International Airport
- Greater Columbus Convention Center
- Short North Alliance / Gallery Hop
- Capital Crossroads Special Improvement District / Pearl Market
- Gay St. Moonlight Market / Sunlight Market
- North Market
- General Community Events
IMPORTANT — READ THIS:
- The partners each choose performers based on their event needs, the information entered by artists into the database, and the appropriateness of the artist for their event/s. Each partner has their own guidelines and requirements.
- The Short North Alliance/Gallery Hop requires you to submit an application with them, IN ADDITION TO entering your information in this database, before they will consider you as a performer.
- Please review the requirements and application forms (where applicable) of all partners you are interested in BEFORE indicating your desire to be available for booking.
- If the partner requires an additional application form, you will be responsible for completing and submitting it.
- Neither entering your information in this database nor submitting an application guarantees any paid appearances.
- The partners will book and manage the relationship and appearance with the performer. The Greater Columbus Arts Council will process payments to the artist.
- Payment for most performances is set at $50 per hour, per performer*
*Fees may vary slightly. Pearl Market pays $180 flat fee for each performance, regardless of the number of performers.
If you are already in the database and need to update your information, please contact Jami Goldstein.