CONTACT: Jami Goldstein
New Arts In Ohio Site and Newsletter Launched
COLUMBUS, Ohio — ArtsInOhio.com, the one-stop resource for arts, festivals and cultural events throughout the Buckeye State, has re-launched with a new design. The update includes a refreshed look for the monthly Arts In Ohio newsletter. As always the site is kept completely advertising free by the tourism and arts partners.
Launched in 2001, Arts In Ohio is a partnership between CincinnatiUSA, This Is Cleveland, Destination Toledo, Experience Columbus, the Greater Columbus Arts Council, the Ohio Arts Council, TourismOhio and Ohio Magazine.
New features include:
- A mobile and tablet responsive design
- An improved search function that allows users to search by date, discipline and region
- Region pages for the major Arts In Ohio partners: Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Toledo and across the state of Ohio
- A new Special Offers page listing travel packages from Arts In Ohio partners
- Social media feeds for Arts In Ohio on Facebook and on Twitter at @artsinohio
Events listed on ArtsInOhio.com are pulled from the Ohio Event Finder, a database of arts and cultural events in Ohio. The Ohio Event Finder, which is free to use for arts organizations in the state, was re-designed and re-launched in mid-2017. In addition to ArtsInOhio.com, the Event Finder feeds events to Ohio Magazine’s online and print calendars, ColumbusMakesArt.com (in Columbus) and other regional sites.